Halifax Pop Explosion
Monday-Friday 10:00 am-5:00 pm
2169 Gottingen Street
Halifax, NS, B3K 3B5
Halifax Pop Explosion is a long running music festival in Halifax that has a rich history in the North End. During a weekend in October, the festival takes over a handful over venues in the city and showcases some of the best music Canada has to offer. Inhabiting venues like the Marquee and Gus's Pub, the festival is a chance to get out and about and see some of your favourite bands or even discover something new.
Halifax Pop Explosion is a unique music festival experience that:
- Has been going strong for over 25 years.
- Has grown to include conferences, talks, and year-round programing.
- Has brought a wealth of great musical acts to Halifax, from Elliott Smith, to Broken Social Scene, to the Arcade Fire.
- Has been actively involved in the community in Halifax.
- Wants to see you out and about at some shows!