10 Must-Have Stocking Stuffer Ideas from North End Halifax: The Perfect Gifts for Your Loved Ones!
With the holiday season fast approaching, it's time to start thinking about Holiday stockings and unique gifts to fill them with. If you're looking for some inspiration, here are ten stocking stuffer ideas from North End Halifax that are sure to delight your loved ones.
1. Holiday Candy from Sour Me Sweet Confectionery - 2698 Agricola Street
Sour Me Sweet Confectionery has many holiday-themed candies that would make perfect stocking stuffers, including this Jelly Belly Snowman available for $8.99 in-store at 2698 Agricola Street, North End Halifax, or online here.
2. Cute Keychains from Isle at Ease - 2725 Agricola Street
Isle at Ease is a new home goods shop that opened up on Agricola Street this year! They have many stocking-worthy items such as these Canadian-made pasta-shaped keychains, which are available for purchase in-store at 2725 Agricola Street, North End Halifax.
3. Locally Made Soaps from Made in the Maritimes Artisan Boutique - 5527 Young Street
No need to do any gift-wrapping with these soaps from Made in the Maritimes Artisan Boutique! Made with Goats Milk, Honey and Oat, these soaps are available for purchase for $7.99 in-store at 5527 Young Street, North End Halifax, or online here.
4. Crystal Roller Perfumes from Bhavana Yoga Boutique - 3063 Gottingen Street
These Honey Tabacco perfumes with crystal roller balls from Bhavana Yoga Boutique will make great stocking stuffers! They are available for purchase for $54 in-store at 3053 Gottingen Street, North End Halifax, or online here.
5. Festive Candles from FRED. - 2713 Agricola Street
6. Pop-sockets from Halifax Public Libraries - 2285 Gottingen Street
Halifax Public Libraries has many stocking stuffer worthy items like these library pop-sockets, available for $10 on thier online store here. Items can be picked up from any Halifax Public Library Branch, including the Halifax North Memorial Public Library at 2285 Gottingen Street, North End Halifax.
7. Stocking Stuffer Ideas for your Pup from East Coast Dog - 3180 Isleville Street
Don't forget about stocking stuffers from your pup! East Coast Dog has many items that your furry family members will love to recieve, such as this Bosco & Roxy's Peppermint Latte treat. It is available for purchase for $3.99 in-store at 3180 Isleville Street, North End Halifax, or online here.
8. Fun Food-themed Socks from Frabjous Delights Specialty Foods - 5696 Roberts Street
Another great stocking stuffer idea is the food-themed socks from Frabjous Delights Specialty Foods! They are available in a variety a designs and can be purchased for $22.20 in-store at 5696 Roberts street, North End Halifax, or online here.
9. Holiday Wine Jelly from Luke's Small Goods - 2393 Agricola Street
Luke's Small Goods has a variety of tasty treats that would make great stocking stuffers, like these Nova Scotias Wine Jellies! They are available for purchase in-store at 2393 Agricola Street, North End Halifax.
10. Music Lessons from Merry Time Music Co. - 5558 Sullivan Street
Give the gift of music lessons! Merry Time Music Co. has a variety of music classes starting up in January, that are perfect for the beginner! You can inquire about music lesson online here.